Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
– Identity: MasterHome Residence S.L.
– NIF: B87284899
– Postal address: C \ Edgar Neville, 24 bis – 28020 – Madrid
– Telephone: 911920092
– Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat your data?
In MasterHome Residence S.L. we treat your data in order to offer accommodation for students of masters, opponents, professionals and university students.
The treatment consists of:
– The management of the contracted service.
– Issuance and sending of sales invoices.
– Management of the collection of the services performed.
– Preparation of accounting and other obligations necessary to comply with tax regulations.
– The use of telephone, electronic and postal contact means provided by the client for the notification of matters related to the service provided and the administrative management of this.
Management of social networks: The person responsible for the treatment can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of the person in charge of the treatment, will be governed by this section.
As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user of the data controller. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services provided by the controller.
As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will followers’ profiles be used on social networks to send advertisements individually.
Are there automated decisions?
Automated decisions are not taken and profiles are not created automatically.
How long will we keep your data?
As long as a commercial relationship is maintained and the deletion of the data is not requested.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the consent that is requested and granted to us for the purpose that we specify.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
To which treatment managers will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, MasterHome Residencia S.L., shares data with the following providers:
– In charge of treatment located in Madrid for the maintenance service of computer systems.
– In charge of treatment located in Gijón (Asturias) for the maintenance service of the GREEN SOFTWARE software application.
– Person in charge of treatment located in Zaragoza for the tax and accounting advisory service.
– In charge of treatment located in Madrid for the restaurant service, cafeteria, cleaning and night reception.
All those in charge of treatment comply with current regulations on data protection.
Are there international transfers of your data?
International data transfers are considered to be the transfer of data to treatment managers, treatment co-consignees or recipients from third countries or international organizations not established in the European Union.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following organizations not established in the European Union:
– Facebook, Inc. (United States), for the service: Facebook, Inc. – Social network to contact with physical persons
– Twitter, Inc. (United States), for the service: Twitter – Social network to contact with physical persons
– Facebook, Inc. (United States), for the service: Instagram – Social network and application to upload photos and videos
– Google LLC (United States), for the service: Youtube – Website dedicated to video sharing
– Google LLC (United States), for the service: Google drive – Cloud file hosting service.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
– Request rectification
– Request the deletion
– Request limitation of your treatment
– Oppose the treatment
– Request the portability of the data
– Request the right to be forgotten
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data.
The cookie settings of this website are configured to "allow cookies" and thus offer you the best possible browsing experience. If you continue using this website without changing your cookie settings or clicking "Accept" you will be giving your consent to this.