Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
– Identity: MASTERHOME RESIDENCIA S.L.U.
– NIF: B87284899
– Postal Address: C\ Edgar Neville, 24 bis – 28020 – Madrid
– Telephone: 911920092
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your data?
MASTERHOME RESIDENCIA S.L.U. treats your data for the purpose of managing the services provided by suppliers.
The processing consists of:
– The management of the contracted service.
– The use of telephone, electronic and postal methods of contact provided by the supplier for the notification of matters related to the service provided and the administrative management of it.
– Obligations necessary to comply with tax regulations.
– Management of the payment of performed services.
What categories of data do we process?
All the data we process is basic level data. Specifically, we handle the following personal data:
– Identity data: name, surname, N.I.F. / D.N.I., postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
– Economic-financial: bank accounts
Are there automated decisions?
No automated decisions are made, and no profiles are created automatically.
How long will we keep your data for?
As long as a business relationship is maintained, and the deletion of the data is not requested.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract for the provision of services according to the terms and conditions contained in the clauses of the document signed by both parties.
To which third party recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be communicated to third parties, unless required by law.
To which data processors will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, MASTERHOME RESIDENCIA S.L.U., shares data with the following service providers:
– Data processor located in Madrid for the maintenance service of computer systems.
– Data processor located in Gijón (Asturias) for the maintenance service of the computer application GREEN SOFTWARE.
– Data processor located in Zaragoza (Spain) for the tax and accounting advice service.
All data processors comply with current data protection regulations.
Are there any international transfers of your data?
International data transfers are considered to be the transfer of data to processors, joint controllers or recipients in third countries or international organizations not established in the European Union.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following organizations not established in the European Union:
|Google drive – Servicio de alojamiento de archivos en la nube
|– Perteneciente a Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI) e invalidado por el Tribunal de Justicia de la Unión Europea (TJUE), no obstante, se mantiene su certificación para demostrar su cumplimiento con los principios de privacidad generalmente aceptados.
– Conformidad con las Cláusulas Contractuales Tipo: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=es
|OneDrive – Servicio de alojamiento de archivos en la nube
|– Perteneciente a Privacy Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzNaAAK) e invalidado por el Tribunal de Justicia de la Unión Europea (TJUE), no obstante, se mantiene su certificación para demostrar su cumplimiento con los principios de privacidad generalmente aceptados.
– Conformidad con las Cláusulas Contractuales Tipo: https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/docs/view/Microsoft-Products-and-Services-Data-Protection-Addendum-DPA
What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
We will always treat the data with absolute confidentiality and keeping the corresponding duty of secrecy with respect to the data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
1) Right of access: you may consult your personal data processed by the organization.
2) Right of rectification: you may modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
3) Right of opposition: you may request for your personal data to no longer be processed.
4) Right of deletion: you may request the total or partial deletion of your personal data. This does not mean that your data will be completely deleted, but that your data will be kept blocked in such a way as to prevent its processing, without prejudice to making them available to public administrations, judges, and courts, for the attention of possible liabilities that may have arisen from the processing during their statute of limitations period. Once this period expires, your data will be duly deleted or anonymized.
5) Right to data portability: you have the right to transfer the data you have provided to us and those obtained from your contractual relationship to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
6) Right to limitation of the processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
– While checking the contestation of the accuracy of your data.
– When the processing is lawful, but you object to the deletion of your data.
– When the organization does not need to process your data, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims.
– When you have objected to the processing of your data, for the fulfilment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate grounds for the processing outweigh yours.
You may exercise your rights free of charge by proving your identity with a copy of your ID card or equivalent document, by sending us your request via e-mail or post to the details given in the section on the data controller’s details.
However, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The owner of the data or their legal representative, is the only person responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data provided, exempting MASTERHOME RESIDENCIA S.L.U., from any responsibility in this regard.
The owners of the data guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit themselves to keep them duly updated.
The owner of the data agrees to provide complete and correct information to the data controller.
MASTERHOME RESIDENCIA S.L.U. reserves the right to modify the present information in order to adapt it to the new legislation that may be applicable or to the new data processing that may be carried out in the future. In these cases, the interested parties will be informed of the changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to their implementation.
[Updated January 18th, 2022]